Name the one thing you dislike about your boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You tell me!

Attachments

• B51B38C4-63ED-42AD-842F-86042AEA973D.jpg
    B51B38C4-63ED-42AD-842F-86042AEA973D.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 38
The chine slap at overnight anchorages.
depending on the boat load (fuel/water), I was able to reduce the issue by raising or lowering the dinghy on stern davit.

Howdy LovetoBoat

Welcome... Gota boat? Photos??

I don't want to sleep too soundly while at anchor. Usually wake to check situations once or twice during night. At dock... I sleep like a baby!!

Gotta boat enough to get me on the water - but looking at bigger boats and to be honest I have been lurking... :socool: Right now I am in deep learning mode and I am glad I was invited to the group...

I hope to be able to converse very soon on my chosen boat...

My boat has a flag blue awlgrip hull. There were mineral water marks etched into the paint when I bought it. None of the awlgrip products helped restore to the original surface. Rubbed out with Prism and now have to polish by hand at least once a year to keep it looking nice. Also touching up any owies in the awlgrip is not easy. White gelcoat would be so much easier to maintain. Doubt that the next boat will have painted exterior or wood to take care of.

Attachments

• 44B95CA9-9972-463C-8EEF-E0C82E4CDAEC.jpeg
    44B95CA9-9972-463C-8EEF-E0C82E4CDAEC.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 19
What I don't like: my Bimini frame is a favored roost camp for the local homeless birds that poop on my top deck.

Need more storms to wash it off.

Bird spikes in the mail/brown truck somewhere.

Noticed your post, I have been looking at a 42 97 model. You stated NOT A TRAWLER... could you elaborate more please

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom