34 pilot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rhodewaves

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Rhode waves
Vessel Make
Mainship pilot 34
I have a 2007 Mainship pilot, I would like to build a stern bench. Does anyone have a photo showing one
?

Greetings,
Mr. R. I'm sorta looking to move down to a MS pilot and one of the YachtWorld ads I saw showed an IKEA bench at the stern. It seemed to fit right in although it DID block the transom door. I'll see if I can find it and will post same.

I also have an 07 Pilot 34, but have never seen one with a rear bench. You can check Yachtworld for boats listed and review the pictures. I do that to see what ideas I can steal.�� Are you going for a fixed bench, or something hinged? You'll have to allow for opening the deck hatch in some manner.

Good luck and post lots of pictures when you finish.

Just starting my research on how to do it

I have a boat buddy that has put in stern seating in last 2 boats using sectional pontoon seats and they both looked great.
Good quality vinyl, plastic bases w storage seats removable for storage. Whole seat section easily removable for complete access.

hi,

if you're still interested, i have a factory cockpit bench from my 2003 p34. it doesn't block the stern door.

unfortunately, it is located in connecticut.

hi,

if you're still interested, i have a factory cockpit bench from my 2003 p34. it doesn't block the stern door.

unfortunately, it is located in connecticut.
. Very interested in it, do you have a photo

What are you asking for it,? Location not an issue

Please let me know what you want for it

Back
Top Bottom