Trawler Forum

Trawler Forum (https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s3/)
-   -   Trawler Forum Burgees Now Available! (https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s3/trawler-forum-burgees-now-available-42615.html)

Bacchus 01-18-2019 03:42 PM

Trawler Forum Burgees Now Available!

4 Attachment(s)
:hello: Trawler Forum Burgees Now Available For Sale :hello:

OK TF Crew I know this has been a loooong time coming...
We have finalized the many polls, investigated / sampled a few vendors and negotiated a great deal for those that want to purchase a Trawler Forum burgee.

We have received the sample from the lower priced source and the quality looks good especially considering the price vs our original attempt.
This source supplies the AGLCA (printed) burgees and we have had good feedback regarding durability of their burgees.

The Deal is as follows...

Burgees: 12" x 18" size w/ TF Logo per the winning design

Price: $25.00 / burgee - order as many as you like

Shipping: $7.00 / order USA - International will depend on location
(Ship $ available from source via email / phone)

Timing: I provided payment "guarantee" to cover the initial order qty
Order fulfillment will begin approx 4 weeks from now

I will post an order form in the next day or so w/ contact & ordering details

EDIT: The order link is now live you can go to either of these links to order:

Burgee Shoppe - Look for the Trawler Forum link w/ our burgee - or -

The Burgee Shoppe TF Order Page directly

Note: The price shown above will be good until the initial qty has been sold or a reasonable time period has elapsed... which ever comes first.
Prices for follow-on orders will likely be higher as we anticipate order quantities will be lower so...

If you want one or more TF Burgee be sure to get in on the introductory pricing and save on shipping by ordering a couple now!

Burgees should be ready to start shipping in Feb.
The supplier has advised they will be shut down for 3 weeks in Apr - May and will not be shipping during that time. If you would like one soon be sure to get your order in and shipping will start as soon as they are ready.

UPDATE -
Our TF Burgee has now been registered in the International Burgee Registry

BDofMSP 01-18-2019 03:52 PM

Thanks to the "committee" for doing all this hard work!
BD

firstbase 01-18-2019 04:06 PM

And they said it couldn't be done. :)

rochepoint 01-18-2019 04:18 PM

Well done boys, looks way better with the narrowed gold border and at a much better price!

So what is my royalty payment for the design? ......... JUST KIDDING.......:thumb::thumb::thumb:

cardude01 01-18-2019 04:53 PM

Looks great! Iím ready to order one.

O C Diver 01-18-2019 05:11 PM

I hope you realize the imperative of having them in recipients hands by around the 18th of February. The only sanctioned TF event starts on the 21st in Fort Pierce. :cool: I'm sure all the boating rendezvousers will be wanting one for the event.

Ted

Wayfarer 01-18-2019 05:23 PM

What a great day! I'll take a baker's dozen!

janice142 01-18-2019 05:54 PM

They are gorgeous! Great choice. I love it.

tego 01-18-2019 06:10 PM

They look great. Waiting for the ordering instructions. Thanks to all the designers and the original idea. I'll fly mine proudly. Thanks again. Ben

firstbase 01-18-2019 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tego (Post 732777)
They look great. Waiting for the ordering instructions. Thanks to all the designers and the original idea. I'll fly mine proudly. Thanks again. Ben

Most don't know it but the word Rochepoint" is an old Native American word meaning "Father of the Logo". True. you can look it. I wouldn't lie.

Wayfarer 01-18-2019 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firstbase (Post 732780)
Most don't know it but the word Rochpoint" is an old Native American word meaning "Father of the Logo". True. you can look it. I wouldn't lie.

I read that on the internet once, so it must be true.

7 Knots 01-18-2019 06:45 PM

The final burgee design and price look great. I am also ready to order one.
7 Knots

HopCar 01-18-2019 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayfarer (Post 732759)
What a great day! I'll take a baker's dozen!

And charge it to Baker?

rochepoint 01-18-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firstbase (Post 732780)
Most don't know it but the word Rochepoint" is an old Native American word meaning "Father of the Logo". True. you can look it. I wouldn't lie.

Care to share a link to that...........::socool:

C lectric 01-18-2019 08:21 PM

Awaiting the order form.

firstbase 01-18-2019 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rochepoint (Post 732798)
Care to share a link to that...........::socool:

Oh you can bet your sweet burgee I can share a link and I will...promise...but gee, I just don't have time to go back and search again right now. Maybe later. Move along now, nothing to see here....

Bigsfish 01-18-2019 08:41 PM

Great point Ted. I hope to have one on my bow for the Ft Pierce shindig. Do you think that having the burgee on our boats we could mistake our boats for yours or will the shine give us a clue. LOL

Bacchus 01-18-2019 09:49 PM

Order form is now live and I have tested it with the first order.
I added it to the first post via an edit but will include it here to make sure it can be easily found.

From the

Burgee Shoppe Home Page

- just scroll down to the Trawler Forum Burgee to get to the Order Form - fill it out and provide payment and you will get a confirmation.
International orders may take an email exchange / price update to finalize the shipping $

Bigsfish 01-18-2019 10:02 PM

Done, thanks to all who put their hard work into this project.
I purchased an extra burgee to be given away at Ft Pierce if they arrive in time.

rochepoint 01-18-2019 10:06 PM

Just ordered a couple.........:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Thanks To the burgee team.