Porthole Screens for MS 34' Pilot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sammy999

Looking to replace the Porthole Screens on my 2007 34' Pilot. Cannot tell the make of the portholes but going to contact Bomar/Pompanette. Does anyone have a supplier for these or know of someone who can fabricate one if I send them one of the old ones? Thanks for any help!!

hi,

we have a 2003, so your results may vary, but i think ours are lewmar, emphasize think.

The sticky re MS Parts in the Marlow-MS section has instructions to get to many MS, Luhrs & Hunter parts. The bad news is it's not searchable so you will have to scan through thumbnail pics to find something that looks similar then open the photo to be sure and view part # and source info.
I have found many applicable parts but it takes some digging.
For late model 34Ts / HTs there us a sesrchable BOM that Ives pic #s to make it easier but I could only get the 34T BOM.
It's unfortunate as there was a lot more MS info avail online but Marlow pulled the sites after MS purchase and they won't even respond to my emails. I would be willing to take on the task to get more posted online somehow but they won't answer so I've given up.
There used to be schematics, manuals, etc available before Marlow got involved.
If you post a picture or 2 in the MS section you have a better chance of someone recognizing them and responding.
I have found a Bomar / Pompanette catalog online that was helpful when I was ordering screens for mine. They were difficult to deal with as I recall they required a model # of the portlight or screen and wouldn't go by dimensions. I finally found the #s in the catalog that matched my dimensions.

Last edited:
Bomar. I did as Don did with their catalog to find parts.

We cut out foam inserts.
Slightly dense.
The white packing foam that’s a bit greasy,

Last edited:
Fabricated them myself for my 2001 Pilot 34. I bought black styrene sheets from a hobby shop, traced out the screen frame onto the sheet, and carefully cut the styrene with a utility knife. Glued replacement screen onto the styrene frame. A little time, not a lot of money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom