Logic Riot as a tender?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had a 17’ Logic and a 22’ Triumph which was a rebranded Logic. They are neat boats but have a huge potential problem. They can deform if they are not properly supported. They are a plastic rotocast boat. That is good and can be bad. They require a specific support or the boat can hog and can’t be fixed. The good is they are tough as all get out. I personally have hit my boat with an 8 pound sledge hammer as hard as I could and didn’t damage the boat. It is long term storage without the proper support that will damage the boat. With the small dinghy it may not be an issue. You can run it into the dock and it will just bounce off unless you hit an exposed nail and then you will get a scratch but it is easily repaired. There used to be a Triumph users group, don’t know if it is still around or not. The boats are unsinkable because the plastic is lighter than water.

Comodave, Thanks for the input. I think the seller is at least two K over priced, even with the trailer, but I may go and take a look at it. That's if I can convince my wife to let me look at dinks before we've found the boat we want! . . . . Why does common sense have to raise it's ugly head?!?:dance:

Back
Top Bottom