Hello Fellow Trawlers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmgb36c

Hi everyone. My wife and I just purchased a 1985 Grand Banks 35 Classic last October and we're currently upgrading it to our taste. I'm a retired U.S. Naval Officer and still currently working. We're looking forward to travelling up and down Florida's West Coast once our immediate boat projects are completed.

Welcome to the forum!
Lots of wonderful cruising here on Florida's West coast.

Ted

Welcome to TF and Grats on your Grand Banks. I'm not familiar with a 35, could it be a 34 or 36?

Welcome fellow USN retiree! That's a great boat. Single or twin? Ford-Lehman 120 I assume? LOTS of experience here. Join Boatdiesel.com if you want to have access to some great knowledge. When you get tired of running up and down the west coast, which could indeed take a very long time, be sure to cruise up to god's country. We have pier, power and water. :) I ran a GB36 single-engine up the rivers to Lake Michigan several years back.

Welcome aboard and congrats on your new boat.

Welcome aboard. I'm also USN retired officer and not far from you in Bradenton. Hope to meet you soon.

This is a great forum for refit help - or nearly anything else for that matter.

Welcome aboard from Wimauma. This is a wonderful site with loads of information and friendly folks.

Currently boatless, but previous boat was at Little Harbor in Ruskin.

Back
Top Bottom