X Æ A-12 - Seriously?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it worse than the mother's name......Grimes??:eek:

Makes me think of Johnny Cash and his song "A boy named Sue". I guess it is fine with me if Musk wants to be eccentric and name his child in that manner. However, it may not be ok with the child when he has to put up with the endless crap he is going to get with that name. I suppose it might drive the child to be reclusive and weird like his father and possibly have so much alone time that he is able to create even more than his father did with the name Elon.

Prince simply chose to be a symbol, but he was an adult and wanted that for himself. Is this a case of child rights?

Years ago friends of mine gave their newborn daughter an unusual, kinda happy-hippy name (it is a known word though), but thinking ahead they gave her a regular, "normal" middle name. That was so in case she didn't want to stand out she could go by her middle name.

She turned out to be a great person and also happened to love her given first name; but I thought it was neat that her parents thought ahead and built in the choice.

I think I read somewhere even Elon says that the name should be pronounced 'Ash'. That wouldn't be too bad, but of course everyone then will think his/her (forgot) real name is Ashley, so then there'll be endless explanations...yeah, I feel sorry for the kid already. If they can find something to tease you about at school, they will. That will never change. :facepalm:

Start me out as a billionaire from day one and you can name me whatever you like.

I give up... how is the baby's name pronounced?

I think I read somewhere even Elon says that the name should be pronounced 'Ash'. That wouldn't be too bad, but of course everyone then will think his/her (forgot) real name is Ashley, so then there'll be endless explanations...yeah, I feel sorry for the kid already. If they can find something to tease you about at school, they will. That will never change. :facepalm:

Sorry? Hardly. With a true pioneering genius as father and talented successful mother the kid already is on a near perfect, electrifying launch pad.

Back
Top Bottom