Searching for 28 volt LED Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlueHeron

Trying to find source for some 28 Volt LED lights used for interior stair lighting (picture attached).

Have tried DR. LED, West Marine, Hodges, Defender, Blue Sea, and Wards - no joy!

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Ron W

Attachments

• 28 V Light.pdf
    150.8 KB · Views: 29
To my eye that looks like an older example of a somewhat standards 28v halogen with pin base.

How long are the pins? What is the distance from the center of one pins axis to the center of the other pins axis? MeasurementS In millimeters would be most helpful.

Many of the LEDs from marinebeam.com are listed as 10-30V.

-Chris

Ron: I have a bunch of 28 vdc bulbs made by Solico. I’m not sure there in business anymore. I’d search at old school chandlery’s. I found these in New Bedford when I redoing NewMar electrical panel. What boat do you have?

Attachments

• IMG_8512.jpg
    IMG_8512.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 9
To my eye that looks like an older example of a somewhat standards 28v halogen with pin base.

How long are the pins? What is the distance from the center of one pins axis to the center of the other pins axis? MeasurementS In millimeters would be most helpful.

The basic thought is, if we sort out the base type, you'll likely have a bunch of conventional and LED options to choose from and they'll be easier to search for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom