Sea going Hybrids are here like it or not

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings,
Hmmm...."...and has zero fuel cost." Well, given you're using "Heated saltwater", is this MAGIC salt water that heats itself with zero fuel?

Newton, you're not.

200.webp

How do build the pressure to 22,000 PSI? Maybe a hand pump.
The MIE engine and turbine charges a battery bank...much like the concept of an Integrel if you are familiar with them....

The battery bank runs the electric motor AND it powers the hydraulic pumps for water and oil and the heaters...but this is a very small power drain compared to the very large excess of energy being released.

With no battery, you would need to begin with an AC cord plugged in, then a capacitor would take over and the cord unplugged. But a battery bank is a much smarter and more practical solution. In a few years when we take this to hundreds of megawatts of power to run Desalination plants on the Brine effluent ( which our MIE engine runs on even better than on salt water), we may use an actual line in of power from a conventional plant, to begin power until a huge capacitor build a charge and the external source is no longer needed.

We will probably do a low power version with the Integrel for SailBoats....where only a very small MIE engine and 40 kW or so is needed. Sail boats are a market we will address, but our main plan is to move from 500 or 600 HP to twice that in a few months, and keep this doubling as we power up much larger cargo and passenger ships, and them move to residential power in coastal areas and Desalination. For the powerboats we can't use the Integrel, as it would mean cobbling a dozen or more of them together...but for low power needs, this will be cost effective--and there will be no future need of diesel or gas for these sailboats.

I'll help him out. If it was real the petrochemical lobby would have already shut it down. Concept video>>

At 4:58 of the video you might want to suggest large container ships can make transoceanic trips, not cross continental trips :D

Greetings,
Mr. MM. I quickly scanned it with the sound turned off so I missed that. Thanks. Ya know, during this isolation thingy I've been wondering where to INVEST some extra $$ I just happen to have laying around ($.92 US) on the coffee table. At today's exchange rate that's $1.25 CF. Between you and I and the four walls wadya think? Should I take a chance? You strike me as a man with a modicum of business acumen.

Greetings,
Mr. MM. I quickly scanned it with the sound turned off so I missed that. Thanks. Ya know, during this isolation thingy I've been wondering where to INVEST some extra $$ I just happen to have laying around ($.92 US) on the coffee table. At today's exchange rate that's $1.25 CF. Between you and I and the four walls wadya think? Should I take a chance? You strike me as a man with a modicum of business acumen.

Instead of risking our combined coffee table cash, why not get hired on as marine lingo-ologists? Steady paycheque, no risk.

You know those theoretical physicists...they might be able to wrangle plasma but don’t know their scupper from a hawse.

It sounds like he's perfected the long sought perpetual motion machine. Actually it sounds like he's gone beyond that. More energy produced than the input! No limits!

I'm not an engineer, not a scientist. Just a boat guy. I'd have to see the Greenline fitted with his engine pull away from the dock and run at hull speed or better for 24 hrs without stopping. The only allowable external power is a modest battery bank initially charged by shore power to get the 'steam engine' started.

........One of the next steps after this 2nd gen prototype, will be my buying a 40 foot Greenline Yacht without the diesel or solar, and dropping our MIE engine into it. You don't have to believe it until you see me running around south Florida on a 40 foot yacht that runs on saltwater :) and has zero fuel cost.

Will it ever happen? Absolutely, without a doubt YES !!

Will it be soon ? No, Absolutely not !!

Will it be in my lifetime? Probably not.

Will it be in my Grandson's lifetime? Probably yes.

pete

Back in the 1960s, when my age was in mid-single digits, I had a kids’ book that had a boat powered by a hand-crank rotary egg beater. Turned out that that propulsion system was a fake, but I dreamed about it for years.

Embarrassingly for our human race, we have not introduced a revolutionary marine propulsion system in the last 60 years – 1961 was the year of the first nuclear powered ship (USS Long Beach). Today, economically, nothing comes close to a diesel engine. FL diesel averages ~$1.93/g today, but that excludes some environmental costs. Diesel is 1890’s technology which has benefited from evolutionary improvements.

After putting men on the moon in 1969, who would have thought then that we’d be buying new marine diesel engines 50 years later? My hat is off to the guys and gals in IT and telecomm. Technology advancements in those sectors have been revolutionary. Other technology sectors the last 50 years, not so much…

Maybe not this low ($18.27/bbl today), but low oil prices are likely to be around for a while. That make the return on investment of alternative energy more difficult, longer. Electric car and solar panel sectors are taking a hit. Maybe a revolutionary marine power system is just around the corner. Its capital cost, maintenance costs, operating costs, uptime and service life will be uncertain. There may be some marquee early adopters that derive value from uniqueness. Mainstream adoption will need compelling evidence it is better than the diesel.

Speaking of maintenance costs, how long do the nozzles and lining in the percussive chamber(?) last, what are the replacement costs, and how easy are they to replace?

Greetings,
Mr. MM. I'm not leaving my hawse these days. I'm under self quarantine.

You are a prudent Dude. My scupper leaks, so I don't leave my hawse because my wife is embarrassed to be seen with me.

It sounds like he's perfected the long sought perpetual motion machine. Actually it sounds like he's gone beyond that. More energy produced than the input! No limits!

I'm not an engineer, not a scientist. Just a boat guy. I'd have to see the Greenline fitted with his engine pull away from the dock and run at hull speed or better for 24 hrs without stopping. The only allowable external power is a modest battery bank initially charged by shore power to get the 'steam engine' started.

I'm thinking I would spec the battery to allow battery only running for absolute quiet for maybe an hour...who knows, this would be more up to the boat owner as an option....for the MIE engine to work, it only needs the battery to act like a capacitor... When you see the 40 foot yacht pull away from the dock, and run at 25 mph for many hours....and you see there is only a small battery, there is no diesel, no fuel other than salt water....you can start looking for a 75 mile long extension cord, but I think you will quickly realize the boat is a great way to prove the new MIE engine concept.

It is not perpetual motion though...this is plasma chemistry...Dr Nigel Dyer thinks this is Proton to proton fusion. All we care about is that we can do this. Here is a link to his paper if you want a scientific explanation. It is not proven that this is what is happening....we lean toward the coulombic Explosion explanation...but Nigel is a big name in Physics. http://cavitationenergysystems.com/On_the_possibility_of_hydroelectric_fusion.pdf

I have something that might get some interest for those in this thread....I am a partner in a company called Molecular Impact Energy....and we are in our 2nd generation prototype phase of an engine that runs on saltwater to produce electricity. The 2nd gen prototype will be completed in about 6 weeks..figure in early June there will be media hype as we invite a couple dozen major Yacht companies and electric motor companies like Torqueedo and others on the cutting edge. This 2nd gen prototype will be totally self sustaining and will be coupled to a turbine to put out about 20kW....."After" this we will do one to put out about 500HP, for something like a GreenLine Yacht.

Dan - Thanks for the post. Don't let TF naysayers get to ya! The future of new source energy breakthroughs are closer than most think! - Art

this is a very small power drain compared to the very large excess of energy being released.

You should do a press release right now so countries will stop investing money in fusion research and put all financing in your project, this will save us all a lot $ especially that we will not pay any power bill anymore!

You should also publish a study as you will get a nobel prize as you will be the first to create excess energy.
@ Moderators: Please rename the forum and give it that genius name, please.

L

You should do a press release right now so countries will stop investing money in fusion research and put all financing in your project, this will save us all a lot $ especially that we will not pay any power bill anymore!

You should also publish a study as you will get a nobel prize as you will be the first to create excess energy.
@ Moderators: Please rename the forum and give it that genius name, please.

L

Lou, no disrespect, and like everyone else, while sceptical, I hope it is actually a possibility this will work. However, it might be wise to wait until we see that Greenline 40 doing its thing, propelled totally by this new saltwater engine, before we name him a genius. Just saying'...:socool:

Lou, no disrespect, and like everyone else, while sceptical, I hope it is actually a possibility this will work. However, it might be wise to wait until we see that Greenline 40 doing its thing, propelled totally by this new saltwater engine, before we name him a genius. Just saying'...:socool:
No matter of disrespect, no worry.
Tomorrow I will put for sale my latest custom engine powered by two unicorns. It can run 24/7 if you can give them dragon tears to drink and there is no oil change! If you are lucky enough that these unicorns are born in North Korea on the same mountain as his Holiness Kim, you would be able to power your own city.

P.S.: Please don't mind my sarcasms, there is no bad intend, I store all my household waste to generate power since I watched back to the future episode II.

L

Does it involve Palladium? Maybe it's like Cold Fusion, except it's Warm Fusion. A few people have already beaten you to the patent office though - a search of Google patents for "perpetual motion machine" yields 6,608 results, including at least several that use seawater. I am surprised Greenline doesn't already use one of these devices. Maybe because it would be immobile in fresh water?

If you are willing to break the 1st Law of Thermodynamics, the universe will implode - a high price to pay.

This is probably one of the top engineers working on it:

https://youtu.be/Ac7G7xOG2Ag

Last edited:
Does it involve Palladium? Maybe it's like Cold Fusion, except it's Warm Fusion. A few people have already beaten you to the patent office though - a search of Google patents for "perpetual motion machine" yields 6,608 results, including at least several that use seawater. I am surprised Greenline doesn't already use one of these devices. Maybe because it would be immobile in fresh water?

If you are willing to break the 1st Law of Thermodynamics, the universe will implode - a high price to pay.

This is probably one of the top engineers working on it:

https://youtu.be/Ac7G7xOG2Ag
I used a statorotoric turbotron and got decent results even if I still need to calibrate it properly.
Using it it I got my full displacement hull planning and my 70 years old diesel engine producing gasoline for my wife's car.

L

True, the mighty FAU "Owl's" have very nearly perfected the Integrel for low power applications along with a Three Phase Flux gate capacitor needed to run the pumps, saltwater heaters, hydraulics, oils and such. Their adaptation of the Di-lithium Crystal inverter is a master piece of advanced Engineering in the nano molecular field of electro-hydrodynamics. This new power source should match the SWR reversed power flow so problematic in the current generation of magnetohydrodynamic drives - found on "super secret Black Ops" subs often spotted on Chirp enabled depth/fish finders with UAIS option especially off the Kings Bay deep channel!

Please keep me posted on your progress with MIE. My rice rocket powered Mainship still burns 3 gph with stealth hydrofoils extended at 62 knts. Would like to try and improve the top end.

Peace,
John Luke

Maybe, while maintaining a healthy scepticism, it might be wise to cool some of the extravagant derision, so y'all don't have to swallow too many words, in the event this is bona fide..? :eek::nonono::)

Reactions: Art
Instead of risking our combined coffee table cash, why not get hired on as marine lingo-ologists? Steady paycheque, no risk.

You know those theoretical physicists...they might be able to wrangle plasma but don’t know their scupper from a hawse.

Better yet, give me a quarter from that table money and I'll invest your money for you. Then I'll do the same with a bunch of other people. When I'm done, I'll have a big pile of quarters and you guys will have your original investment, less by quarters, and maybe a loss or maybe a gain. I win, you lose, unless that investment earn more than the quarter you gave me.

Sounds good for me, right. Maybe I should build a whole industry around it. I would then take your money, split it up again to "diversify", and you could give me another quarter. Then I could do it again, and again. I would call these new things "mutual funds".

I'd really like some contact information so I can mortgage the house and invest the lot. I was skeptical till I got to the part about the nano-bubbles - that sold me. I've always said if you can't do it with nano-bubbles, then it can't be done. Does each one contain one proton? Do I have to operate the boat in "heavy" seawater to have enough protons? Since it is fusion does it violate the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty? If I turn it up to 11 does it make a mushroom cloud? Is this the reason oil is at $18/barrel?

Maybe we can use a cold fusion plant too!!!

Not to worry, we will have some very big engineers at our unveiling...
Translation: A fat guy who used to drive the kiddie-train at the mall is going to be there.

You don't have to believe it until you see me running around south Florida on a 40 foot yacht that runs on saltwater :) and has zero fuel cost.

Oh, trust me, I WON'T believe it before then. And since we all know that your claims are nothing but BS, we also all know that it ain't EVER gonna happen!

The really sad thing is that there are people out there who are ignorant enough of basic science that they will probably fall for this scam.

And, yes, contrary to the other thread wherein the definition of a "scam" is discussed, there is no doubt in this case that "scam" is the proper term!

Lease we forget 'cold fusion'

The only invented items we do not yet have are the items not yet invented.

Every item's design exists in the universal ether of creation possibilities. Human mind has connection to that ether. Mind-Invented developments are what gave us nearly every item available today.

Caveman's mind invented the "tool" that certain shape/size stones could be as a hammer... from there we humans have reached 21st Century Hi-Tech!

Any person's input that they have a breakthrough item available should be allowed to be presented. Upon presentation the plus or minus of said item will become clear. Some items win, others lose. To not sit back and enjoy presentations acomplished is stupid at best...

Last edited:
Caveman's mind invented the "tool" that certain shape/size stones could be as a hammer... from there we humans have reached 21st Century Hi-Tech!

You discredit our early pre-human ancestors...stone tools appeared 2.6 million years ago!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldowan

With further digging (...groan...) I found this reference to 3.3 million year old stone tools, with the title of the article being:

Oldest stone tools pre-date earliest humans

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-32804177

Last edited:
Remember?

Attachments

• remember-share-if-you-are-old-enough-to-remember-making-4469731.png
    remember-share-if-you-are-old-enough-to-remember-making-4469731.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom