One of my friends found this online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funny, I'm such a trawler-speed guy my first thought was, oh, that's pretty, but my second thought was, way too fast, look at that wake against the seawall.

Still, bearing in mind it looks like a Willard, one suspects it has had an engine upgrade maybe..? Like a big one..? :eek:

but my second thought was, way too fast, look at that wake against the seawall.

I'm guessing the boat was cruising at around 10 knots. There were no boats present to be disturbed by the wake and only man made sea wall so the wake created would have done no damage.

During the summer with a full moon tide and a line of 30 boats going through there headed to Wingaersheek beach and the bay,its very dangerous every season a couple of small center consoles get swamped and sink,you gotta keep it throttled up,the no wake zone doesn't start until further back of where the video first started almost to the marina

Funny, I'm such a trawler-speed guy my first thought was, oh, that's pretty, but my second thought was, way too fast, look at that wake against the seawall.

Your first thought was correct,I'm trying to burn another 200 gallons of old fuel before the weather gets nice,hull wake is no concern until this old fuel is gone,its a nice option to have if I wanna make good time,or I could pull her back and make almost no wake 6knt,another photo in beast mode

Attachments

• 20210212_183238.jpg
    20210212_183238.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom