Burgee Survey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chief, it’s a thankless job but we all appreciate your efforts.

I’ll buy any that the group wants.

I’m sad that you left my idea off the list.

Last edited:
IMG_0357.JPG

#5 and #9. And sorry not to have raised this sooner, but don't most YC's prohibit their members from flying any other burgee when the member's boat is at YC facilities? Pretty sure mine does.

Greetings,
Mr. MY. Valid point but TF isn't technically a yacht club, is it? No dues. No facilities to maintain other than the site itself that is ably being handled by the dedicated staff...

giphy.gif

We're simply a group of individuals with a common interest...

200.gif

1) #6
2) #9 or #10

Thanks John.

Thanks, Chief.

Aw, Jeeezzzz guys, it really wasent that much work! The hard part was done by so many others in just putting together a pic for a submittal. Now all we gotta do is give it a bit of time and between us all we can come up with a consensus.
Thanks to all that took the time to submit an idea.
Cheers

IMO, the gold background is more eye catching. One notices the AGLCA burgee much more quickly.

tmp_11378-Flipped5840571398794645452.jpg

Ted

# 6. Thank you to all who took the time and came up with all the different designs. Good work.

This survey is being closed -
See the original Burgee discussion thread if any questions.

The follow has been posted there:
Hoping to clarify the status of the suggestion for a TF Burgee and where this is headed.
We have had this discussion thread with many ideas
A separate Survey thread that solicited votes for different designs
A POLL thread with a tallied poll that included some but not all suggestions to date

I will leave (the Burgee Discussion) thread open until we are ready for the restart & new poll

I will close the Survey and Poll threads - the results were confusing at best as some logo choices has one design choice while others had 5-6 alternatives confusing the interpretation of the results
A small group have volunteered to help restart the selection process by first focusing on the logo and as a second step work up and vote on different colors, backgrounds, borders etc.

Once we have a set of logo ideas to present we will post a new thread / poll with the alternatives and a summary of the selection process to be utilized.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom