Californian/Navigator OEM parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sd1209

Vessel Name
Elizabeth Ann
Vessel Make
Navigator/Californian 3900
Couple months ago I was looking at Craigslist in the Boat Parts section in San Diego....Ran across a guy advertising quite a few OEM parts for both brands...I called him and had an interesting conversation...Seems he and a friend just bought, at auction, 3 containers of new/OEM parts from the closed down factory in Perris, Calif.....They hauled the containers to a suburb of San Diego (Lakeside) and started selling, using Craigslist and eBay..(his story that he was told ref the legal issues that held the parts in limbo and a boat half finished for 10 yrs is interesting)....
Being a skeptic, I arranged a meeting at his house which fortunately is close by....He has a garage full of new parts and more at a storage facility...Everything from Hynautic controls, fuel tanks, plastic Venturi's for the flybridge, the clear plastic towel racks, push button locks for the cupboards, wooden vents, wooden shutters, etc etc.....
I bought a full set of shutters for my Californian/Navigator 3900 and on a second trip 3-4 other misc parts.....All new in the box.....
To me the guy seems legit....this is just a post as a FYI .....I never met the guy before I bought the shutters/blinds and have no connection to him at all.....I get no kick back..

It would be fun just to look through it all and see what is there. Too bad I am way far away from there.

It'd be great to troll through his inventory. Does he have a website for a look-see?

No website ... The way I find what he is listing is to go to CL, go to San Diego with about a 30 mile radius....Go to "boat parts" then type in Lakeside in the search area under boat parts and his stuff will come up....
His listings in CL include his phone number ...He is more than willing to talk about what he has and shipping, etc.....

Back
Top Bottom