Scam - can you remove this guy’s access

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lshulan

Vessel Name
Voyager
Vessel Make
Mainship 390
I was corresponding with a seller on the General Classified forum and asked the legitimate seller to email me back as I was having problems attaching a photo. Later I got an email reply about the item from what turned out to be someone trying to scam me. The legitimate seller hadn’t responded as he was hospitalized at the time. In my email I offered to give a $25 deposit to hold the item until we could meet. The scammer replied instead -asking for $100 - see attachment. So this “Damuan Gh” at damuangh@gmail.com was trying to get me to send him $100. You can review my posts for the sale of Weaver Davits on the General Classified forum and the email I attached. Is there any way you can get him removed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for reporting this. The Site Team is investigating but he may not be a member. Right now there are over 1,500 guests and anyone of them could be a scammer harvesting posted email addresses or phone numbers.

Beware of unsolicited contacts offering to put you in touch with someone else who is buying or selling via e-mail or text. Do not post your e-mail address or phone number in a classifieds ad.

https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/announcement.php?f=9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom