82 Marine trader 38

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice. that is the layout we were looking for as well. Go for it!
Ours is a MT 36' but the sedan model. We love it. It has one problem we have to fix next spring. All the teak flooring outside has to come out and all the screw holes plugged and sealed. My wife calls her "Leaky-teaky" :p . I hope your deck was glued on, not screwed on like ours.:ermm:

Nice. that is the layout we were looking for as well. Go for it!
Ours is a MT 36' but the sedan model. We love it. It has one problem we have to fix next spring. All the teak flooring outside has to come out and all the screw holes plugged and sealed. My wife calls her "Leaky-teaky" :p . I hope your deck was glued on, not screwed on like ours.:ermm:
I hope so too! lol. but if yours is screwed down, I Imagine this one is as well. I've asked for more pics and all, issues it might have, but i'm cautiously in love with this boat

It's got very few pics, but fell in love with how bright, airy, and clean this boat seems to be. I've emailed the broker, awaiting response, but if it checks out, and you all who know your stuff far better than I do, say it's alright, I really kinda love this one.

https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/1982-marine-trader-38-7991983/
Advert displays really badly. Do they want you to join up and supply inside leg measurement to get a proper look.
No falling in love yet please. Keep it a cold hard objective assessment. You know the kind of boat you want, you just have to find it at the price you have in mind. Imo twins make for easier handling but be assured,50% of TF disagree.

Deep v hull, 12 knot cruise with a single FL120 it’s a Christmas miracle LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom