Onan/Cummins 7kw MDKDL Manual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At the R.H. top of the screen is a box LIBRARY.

Try to put it in there so it does not get buried as the posts push this post down the page and out of sight.

I've done a few over the years. I'm looking but at a loss right now.

Ask another Monitor to help if need be.

Great that you posted it though, congratulations as I am sure it will help someone..

I tried to copy and download it to my own files so I could then figure out again how to put it in the library. No dice, it has a block and I am not computer competent enough to get around it..

Last edited:
At the R.H. top of the screen is a box LIBRARY.

Try to put it in there so it does not get buried as the posts push this post down the page and out of sight.

I've done a few over the years. I'm looking but at a loss right now.

Ask another Monitor to help if need be.

Great that you posted it though, congratulations as I am sure it will help someone..

I tried to copy and download it to my own files so I could then figure out again how to put it in the library. No dice, it has a block and I am not computer competent enough to get around it..
I leafed through it, particularly looking at starting procedure. It`s better a Mod adds it to the library, if I try we could lose more than I add, maybe it`s not "addable" if there is a block.

I've added the Manual to the Library

Great, Thank you.
I'm sure it will help someone.

Please consider posting your manual to boatdiesel.com and smokstak.com. Both are websites owners of older equipment look for hard to find info

Thanks Brian.
My searches suggest the Onan MDKDL series (aka e-qd) is still current, though query the 7Kw I have is still made.

Back
Top Bottom