Looking for tridata display

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wallyf

Vessel Name
Passport
Vessel Make
Mainship 350
Hello
I’m new to the forum. My late 90s Raydata tridata display (depth/speed water temp), model M78879, Seatalk 1, has faded out due to UV exposure. If anyone has upgraded electronics and has a working model for sale I would like to buy it.
Thanks in advance. MV passport. ‘99 Mainship 350.

Ebay might have one. There was a guy on ebay that would replace those older LCD screens. I did it on my Tridata display a few years ago.

Try this guy.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/394221039572
You get a new screen. You don't have to gamble on a used unit that may be faded. When I used him he sold you a repaired unit after you sent him your broke unit. Looks like he is just selling the LCD screens now. He
may repair if you contact him.

Raydata display

Thanks for your suggestion. I’ve tried eBay, including mtnsailor whom you recommended, also guagesavers.com. No luck so far. Wondering if a t60 display would be compatible???

Be patient, Wally. Use an effective search like Raymarine display on eBay and you will find several of them over time. Choose the right blend of price, age, etc. The vague search will turn up some stuff that is unrelated, but sort through those yourself rather than counting on eBay's algorithm to do it for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom