Hi everyone from New Zealand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ranger65

Ive been a casual follower of your forum for some time so felt Id better "fess up and join.
Ive just bought a Sea Ranger 65 which needs a bit of work and was wondering if anyone had any idea wher I could get any design/ construction info as Im considering putting it into commercial survey. Anything appreciated.
Thanks

Welcome!

There are, or have been, members on the forum with Sea Ranger's. But not very many. I did a search and found the brochure shown below.

If you search, here or elsewhere online, try "Searanger" as well as the 2 word name.

Attachments

• c & l brochure.jpeg
    c & l brochure.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 40
Ive been a casual follower of your forum for some time so felt Id better "fess up and join.
Ive just bought a Sea Ranger 65 which needs a bit of work and was wondering if anyone had any idea wher I could get any design/ construction info as Im considering putting it into commercial survey. Anything appreciated.
Thanks

Yes, welcome to a fellow NZer from an ex-Kiwi, now Aussie, now based on Bribie Island. :flowers:

Aaaah, yes, Paihia, used to be a favourite haunt in younger days. Still a little bit of paradise I hope - not too unspoiled by 'developments', etc..?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paihi...ia became the accepted name of the settlement.

Spent several holidays up there. Loved the Bay of Islands. Had a great cruise up there in 1988, when back then we owned a Gazelle 26 maxi trailer yacht, which we towed up from Hastings. Pic taken on our way up there.

Where is your Sea Ranger moored R65..?

Attachments

• 8D4A22EE-1A88-41A1-8749-314DEEF9FA43.jpg
    8D4A22EE-1A88-41A1-8749-314DEEF9FA43.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 8
Welcome Aboard!
Ah yes, Pahia. Two nights in a very nice hotel many years ago when the then wife could no longer brook the campervan. I remember a swim at the beach, now that was a bracing fresh experience.

Back
Top Bottom