Help with Floorplan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hyperion

Vessel Name
Hyperion
Vessel Make
Grand Banks Heritage Classic 42
Hello Trawler Forum denizens. In my first post I come to you with a request for help. I have a 1973 Grand Banks Heritage Classic 42 and am looking for floor plan images. the ones I find online are for completely different layouts than mine and I would rather not have to render it myself as there are many more pressing projects on board to take up my time. My 42 has the two twin berths in the aft cabin with a full counter opposite the settee. If you have a particularly nice one that does not exactly fit that layout I would be grateful for you to share it as I could use it as a starting point to customize. Thank you all in advance.

Have you tried searching YachtWorld for your make / model?
Sometimes searching "reviews" turns up some different hits.

Interesting. I’ve only been aboard three GB42 classics, but they’ve all had the same exact layout you’ve described. Hopefully someone will be able to provide you with that particular floor plan.

Have you tried searching YachtWorld for your make / model?
Sometimes searching "reviews" turns up some different hits.

Thanks, Yes. No luck yet.

Powerboat Guide has line drawings of floor plans.

Here is a floor plan image of our GB42. We have the salon console (not shown) and the queen walk-around. If this helps you, I can try to find the original without the safety equipment diagrams.

Attachments

• DB1C0B68-0DD9-4B21-8BB1-CA505623F18D.jpg
    DB1C0B68-0DD9-4B21-8BB1-CA505623F18D.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom