Help! - need discontinued Weaver davit part

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrentwoodBayliner

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Bonita Rose
Vessel Make
1981 Bayliner 3270
Hello all -

I'm looking for a Weaver transom arc receiver bracket. I already have the arc. See pic below..

But - the receiver bracket I need is the OLDER version which was replaced in the last year or so..? I've already spoken to Jason at Weaver. They have no more of these older versions in stock, but he has offered to custom-make one for approx US$220.

I’m hoping to find some 'new-old' stock, or a used one. Got one in your parts box..? Thx!

Attachments

• WeaverDavitsTransomArc&Receiver.jpg
    WeaverDavitsTransomArc&Receiver.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 47
Hello all -

I'm looking for a Weaver transom arc receiver bracket. I already have the arc. See pic below..

But - the receiver bracket I need is the OLDER version which was replaced in the last year or so..? I've already spoken to Jason at Weaver. They have no more of these older versions in stock, but he has offered to custom-make one for approx US$220.

I’m hoping to find some 'new-old' stock, or a used one. Got one in your parts box..? Thx!
Looks like you’re from the Victoria BC area. I’ve found that used marine parts/consignment stores such as Spencer’s in Sidney have lots of Weaver parts.

Looks like you’re from the Victoria BC area. I’ve found that used marine parts/consignment stores such as Spencer’s in Sidney have lots of Weaver parts.
Thanks Doug. Spencer's was the first place I tried .. no luck yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom