View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 12:53 PM   #44
OliviaLubeck
Veteran Member

City: Savannah
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardude01 View Post
Thatís a good looking Mainship, not too old, but it all depends on how well the previous owner took care of her of course.

I would rather have a single engine setup to make it easier to work on the engine, but the twin engine setup will make it a little easier to handle in close quarters for a novice boater.

Hereís a cool boat you might like. Covered walk around decks. Good amount of interior room. Nice upper fly bridge area. Good dinghy davit system.

Plus itís got a Single Cummins engine so cheaper to repair and pretty darn roomy in that engine room IMO. Has a bow AND stern thruster so super easy to maneuver at the dock.

Itís not too far away in Maryland (600 miles? Maybe take a week or so?), and Iím sure one of the nice folks here on the TF would help you bring it down. Or if not help in person, they can certainly tell you exactly how to do it from experience.

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/200...rient-3711441/
I LOVE that boat! Amazing space on the inside and out! I am going to start looking at these boats. I was hoping to get a boat out of Florida or the Carolinas, but I'm not opposed to something farther.
OliviaLubeck is offline   Reply With Quote