Mold -- Is it as bad as they say?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bet it is the ticket....just skeptical that diluted bleach at a certain percentage is better than full strength.

But I could be wrong as mother nature fools me a lot.

I bet it is the ticket....just skeptical that diluted bleach at a certain percentage is better than full strength.

But I could be wrong as mother nature fools me a lot.

Wifey B: Makes no more sense than having to use hot water to make jello when you're then going to refrigerate it. :rofl: Hubby told me about making some as a kid, that he thought it made more sense to use cold water. Of course it remained liquid. :D

Or ice to make a drink cold...

Some things make sense to me, but reducing a toxin to make it more effective doesnt...unless it is in the vaccine concept...which normally isnt a max dose from the start.

Or ice to make a drink cold...

Some things make sense to me, but reducing a toxin to make it more effective doesnt...unless it is in the vaccine concept...which normally isnt a max dose from the start.

Wifey B: Don't ask me. Chemistry is not my subject. :)

OK..so I did the google search ...

Here is but just one observation....

"I'm sure if you asked a Clorox scientist, "Hey what if we added a surfactant and bumped up the sodium hypochlorite dilution to 4%. Do you think that would do the job?" his answer would be "absolutely". The caveats of bleach are not in its effectiveness (it works.. period) but in the fact that it is such a strong oxidizer. It cannot and should not come in contact with metal. That means wiring and piping are taboo."

Now what anti bleach types?

Yet another internet misunderstanding on reality?

Back
Top Bottom