New Member - Hello everyone! Need suggestions please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ned-1234

Hello Everyone,

It is a pleasure joining this site, thank you!

I have been a sailor for the last 18 years, but I always enjoyed the look of trawlers and lobster fishing boats of the North-Eastern side of our continent.

I would like to request some names of trawler models that have a comfortable sea motion, in the 28-32 feet range. It would be easier to get dock space in my area for those sizes. I would be on Lake Ontario most of the time, however I would like to plan for annual 2-3 week holidays in the summer/ fall time; going to Nova Scotia or Maine or down through the ICW. At most there would 2- 3 adults travelling.

Thank you in advance for your helpful suggestions,
Ned.

Hello Everyone,

It is a pleasure joining this site, thank you!

I have been a sailor for the last 18 years, but I always enjoyed the look of trawlers and lobster fishing boats of the North-Eastern side of our continent.

I would like to request some names of trawler models that have a comfortable sea motion, in the 28-32 feet range. It would be easier to get dock space in my area for those sizes. I would be on Lake Ontario most of the time, however I would like to plan for annual 2-3 week holidays in the summer/ fall time; going to Nova Scotia or Maine or down through the ICW. At most there would 2- 3 adults travelling.

Thank you in advance for your helpful suggestions,
Ned.
Welcome aboard. Albin or Willard. Aspen or a Ranger Tug if you have the budget.

Welcome aboard. Sorry I don’t have any experience in trawlers of that size.

Nordic Tug 32.

A GB 32 is a nice boat but one of the adults would need to sleep in the Salon.

2789959_3bd3f74b_40.jpg.webp

Here is a video series of a guy who is currently cruising around in one:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom