Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alaska Pirate

Ahoy All,

I've been a lurking non-member here for the past week as I wait to close on my newest boat. Decided to join as I've learned a few things and hope to learn more.

Some background: retired RF engineer, lived full time on a boat since 2000, ex weekend warrior musician (thanks Virus :ermm:), RVer when not on the water.

Welcome to TF. Tell us a bit more about yourself. What past boats have you owned, etc. By the way, whats an RF engineer..? :flowers:

Hi Pete,

Let's see, boats owned: learned to sail as a tween on the family Sabot; 18' stern-drive runabout in Petersburg, AK; cruised Prince Wm Sound in a Tanzer 7.5 sloop out of Valdez, AK; moved aboard a steel Roberts Offshore 44 cutter in 2000 and cruised PWS, Kenai Peninsula, SE AK, BC, and the Channel Is, CA. Currently own an Albin 36 trawler and a Duffy electric boat in Channel Is Harbor, CA. Closing soon on a 32' Nordic Tug currently located in Shelter Bay, LaConner, WA.

RF= radio frequency. I did microwave link design and cellular location engineering for a telephone company in Valdez, AK.

Welcome aboard. This is the Encyclopedia Britannica of boats in your current range. But even if you don't get the exact right answer here, you'll sure as heck get an opinion or ten. :)

Welcome - Don't be bashful... like me! LOL

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. Britannica? Well....

iu

Condescending has a lot of synonyms! RT has none! LOL :ermm: :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom