Mastervolt inverter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dixie Life

Vessel Name
Aku Uka
Vessel Make
43’ DeFever
I have a MV 4000w/200A/120vac/12vdc. There is a Easyview5 and a ICC monitor connected to the unit. The Easyview shows batteries 100% but the ICC shows 5% (dead). When shore power is disconnected the unit goes to inverter mode, runs for about 10 minutes then shuts down (very small load on system). The Easyview still showing 100%. I checked each battery in the bank, all check out good. All connections good, etc. Two different readings from same bank and system shutting down. Any suggestions? I could change ALL the batteries. But, what if I do that and still have the same problem? The MV company has been no help.

First, I would test each individual battery with an old school load tester to see if the batteries are good. Once I am confident about the state of the batteries I can be confident weather the ICC is right or wrong.

First, I would test each individual battery with an old school load tester to see if the batteries are good. Once I am confident about the state of the batteries I can be confident weather the ICC is right or wrong.

Note that the 100% SOC on the Easyview is a calculation. No relationship to the actual current status of the batteries. Look at the voltage with no load and then the voltage when the inverter kicks in.

Back
Top Bottom