Portland, OR haul out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wfleenor

Vessel Name
Double-Wide
Vessel Make
49ft Custom Power Catamaran
I have a 23ft beam, 55,000lbs power catamaran and am looking for somewhere on the Columbia River to haul out for some repairs. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Ilwaco, maybe Astoria. Somewhere they haul tugs or fishing boats. There use to be a marine railway at The Dalles, don't know if it's still there.
JT Marine in Vancouver has a drydock. Diversified Marine on Marine Drive W has 2 drydocks.
Vigor on Swan Island has a small drydock. There was a marine railway there, but I don't think it works anymore.
There is/was a marine railway on the NW side of the St. Johns bridge. Company that ran it went broke a few years ago, don't if it's running.
Westport in Grays Harbor hauls big boats. Maybe Big Tuna Marine in Garibaldi, I don't know how they haul.

For you Astoria maybe one of the only places. Give them a call, but they may be closed due to the State be closed.

All the way down in Reedsport (clearly not on the Columbia), Fred Wahl Marine Construction has a large haul-out capability and significant construction/refit capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom