Mystery Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A metal box with wires that does nothing placed as a cruel joke.

That would be really funny. In fact the previous owner is reading this thread and has a lot of fun watching people guessing :dance:

Greetings,
Mr. m. Disregard post #2 I was never there and it never happened...Open the darned box. I'm so excited my breath is coming in short pants with little buttons. (S. Laurel).

giphy.gif

Please post a date to let us know when you will open the box. This will be THE event of the year!! Maybe even a firework to celebrate the new year will be fired out of it who knows.

Geraldo Rivera milked a two hour special opening Al Capone's safe on TV. Hold out for your own TV deal.

I would have just opened the box. It would have taken less time than taking and posting photos on a web forum and been a lot more useful.

But not near as entertaining.

I would have just opened the box. It would have taken less time than taking and posting photos on a web forum and been a lot more useful.

But a lot less fun reading all the posts! :)

Damn it! I just read through every post hoping to find out what this thing is! What is it!?!?!?

I had a very similar device on my boat. When I got rid of it the Oreo cookies stopped disappearing.

Not if I could have found out exactly what it was and wanted to continue using it.

Maybe I'll put it under the Christmas Tree and wait until the 25th to open it! :D

When you say "home made" how do you "make" an ozone generator?

Special operations hamster training facility

So watching that video are we saying I could have 6000-15000 watts of electricity arcing in the bottom of my boat? Inside a metal box?

Really? :eek:

So watching that video are we sarying I could have 6000-15000 watts of electricity arcing in the bottom of my boat? Inside a metal box?

Really? :eek:

I got it! I got it!
In fact it is a portable nuclear plant, the fan and water is just to cool it down to avoid melting your hull and the electric cable is not to input but output electricity!
Man, you get get rid of your batteries no need anymore, and if you stay close long enough you wont need light either, your eyes will shine strongly enough to light the whole boat!

Back
Top Bottom