Great broker in SW FLorida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ljk

Vessel Name
Hobie Kayak
Vessel Make
Passport 12.0, 34 Mainship Pilot, Mako 24,32 Regal Commodore, PT-41 Trawler, 33 Chris Craft Cavalier
Captain Tony Mondello of Pier One Yachts in Punta Gorda FL is the rare person who not only does what he says he is going to do, he goes beyond. But what else would you expect from someone who finished his first career as a senior executive with a Fortune 50 Company?

Tony sold my boat last week in under 90 days in the middle of the COVID epidemic—for $20,000 more than I was willing to accept from a buyer who backed out after a previous broker brought him to the table!

I could go on and on about how Tony was very professional during the entire process of selling my boat, yada, yada…..

But this little story says it all:

As part of the sea trial/survey, the buyer of my boat had her pulled from the water for an hour for the hull inspection. Aside from the hull surveyor, buyer had 5 other people there, plus myself. Most of us sat in the shade watching the hull surveyor work on this 110-degree plus heat index day.

Where was Captain Tony?

He was under the boat scraping barnacles off the propellers, “so you might get another mile an hour on the sea trial”:) (which was to follow). He did this for almost a full hour, in his neatly pressed dress slacks and what began as a freshly laundered white golf shirt.:socool:

Going above and beyond? you bet. And I would not hesitate to hire him again on my next boat transaction. You can contact Tony at (941)639-7777.

Geesh. Did he prepare the lunch too. Anyway, good on you Tony! I’m keeping the number for future considerations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom