Dickinson install

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lostsailor13

Vessel Name
Broadbill
Vessel Make
Willard 36
As you can see i purchased an old Antarctic model for 200 bucks,installed the double turn heating coil today and put in my last order for parts,the whole install will cost about 700 bucks,considering a brand new Antarctic with double turn is 1600 just for heater,it didnt line up exactly how i wanted it to so had to order 2 45 degree elbows to offset the stack,also talked with Dickinson service tech on the phone and he recommended adding the 12v assit fan and barometeric damper his reasoning was running at high for any lengthy amount of time usually tends to make them burn rich so the combination of fan and damper gives the operator the extra adjustment to get maximum burn efficiency also a cleaner burn,the only part left i still gitta machine is the wood block that will go down on deck with correct angle for mounting deck fitting,also begun tbe 12v wiring for fan and circulating pump and fuel pump to fill gravity tank for the circulating pump instead of a valve to control flow i used a potentiometer,hoping to have heater and engine coolant circulating system all dialed in by October 1

Attachments

• 20210824_212252.jpg
    20210824_212252.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom