Delta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BandB

Guru
Wifey B: Hurricane Delta is on the way and a CAT 4 expected to lighten up considerably before hitting the Gulf Coast. :censored::censored::censored:

I don't think they should be able to use the Greek Alphabet. When we're out of letters, there should be no more hurricanes for the year. Mother nature is out of control and I'm not pleased with her behavior. :angry::angry:

I'm going to plan a trip to Stromboli and Filicudi and take my mind off this and all the other crap going on. :D

Wifey B: Hurricane Delta is on the way and a CAT 4 expected to lighten up considerably before hitting the Gulf Coast. :censored::censored::censored:

I don't think they should be able to use the Greek Alphabet. When we're out of letters, there should be no more hurricanes for the year. Mother nature is out of control and I'm not pleased with her behavior. :angry::angry:

I'm going to plan a trip to Stromboli and Filicudi and take my mind off this and all the other crap going on. :D

If you go to Stromboli, take your hard hat to protect your mind.

Mother Nature is never out of control.

[emoji846]

Mother Nature is never out of control.

[emoji846]

Yes. When "Mother" experiences a major irritation... she gets rid of it in one way or another. Guess who's irritating her natural conditions right now!!

And, in the long run, Mother Nature always wins; eventually making things the way she wants them to be.

May cross within 15 miles of the path Laura took, houses still with tarps instead of roofs. Oh, and the primary target area will have to depend on another area's radar as theirs is still out from Laura.

I'm surprised no talk here about Delta. Perhaps we have no one in that area, but I thought we did.

We are in Beaumont. Close, but not too close. About 50 miles. We will be on dry side.

Hurricane is going to be tough on the local area. Our charitable foundation just have $$ to help schools hit by Laura. Will likely look to help again if needed. Been a tough year w pandemic, fires and other weather.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom