All hands on deck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lostsailor13

Vessel Name
Broadbill
Vessel Make
Willard 36
Can’t find 5/8 wall to 1/4 glass locking window gasket anywhere,I found 3/4 wall to 1/4 inch glass,and have countless hrs logged,hopefully someone knows where I can get my hands on this

Picture of the close one would help. I recently sourced some window gasketing, but not sure of size or style.

Good luck with the hunt.

Peter

The gasket is typical 1 or 2 pc locking window gasket the wall thickness is 5/8 and the glass thickness is 1/4 inch

Weebles you once had a guy in Cali with the molds to form the curved corner windows do you still have his contact info

Here you go. Hes old school and prefers telephone to email or text.

https://www.markplastics.com/contact-us

He's a good guy. He was getting a bit tired of the business when I talked to home a couple years ago. Don't delay if you're interested. His pricing is reasonable for what you get. Note that the windows will not be easy to fit when you get them, but better than alternatives.

I only ordered the curved plexi panes from him. Rest is custom. I should have ordered the complete windows from him. It's turned out well, but first guys (Niza Marine in Ensenada) were a disaster and much of their work had to be redone. Some general pics attached

Good luck Peter

Screenshot_20211229-210336_Chrome.jpg20211026_123138.jpg

Back
Top Bottom