Webinar about cruising the Atlantic ICW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cruiserChick

We are planning to head out for an Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway trip in the next couple of months. We've been trying to get the latest on what to expect at marinas, anchorages, with provisioning etc since COVID has changed things since the last time we did this trip.
If you're in our shoes you might want to sign up for this webinar too: https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/4204131552173718031
Seems like there will be a lot of really valuable info on the current state of the AICW. We have also gotten a lot of great info here on TrawlerForum but I imagine it'll be nice to have a bunch of info all gathered into a digestible package via a webinar format.

Sept and Oct are big months along the AICW for hurricanes if you are leaving that soon.... plan wisely!

I've done the trip enough times that I'll pass on the webinar, but curious to hear how useful and in depth it is. As with any report, it's a snapshot in time that immediately becomes dated. Also a good idea to check sites like Waterway guide and Active Captain regularly for updates.

Ted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom