I originally suggested this for the March/April time frame in 2021 as I had other commitments this year.
Since the first suggestion we have had Dorian and Covid-19. Both big potential derailers.
March/April 2021 is still not a bad time frame, but we need to wait and see what the rest of this year brings. I am still up to taking the lead on this thing, ably helped by the missus. And with a small committee of other members.
Idea would be, depending on number of vessels, three groups crossing in buddy depending on cruising speed. Starting with the Abacos for those with short time who need to return. Maybe adding on Spanish, Eleuthera, Exuma, for those that have longer stays in mind.
Let's see where we are around September/October this year.