Old 11-15-2020, 08:26 PM   #1
Guru

N41

Anyone interested in the new N41 may want to read my short post On the Nordhavn Dreamers site about seeing hull number one today in DP.

N4061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 08:38 PM   #2
Guru

City: Jacksonville
Vessel Name: SONAS
Vessel Model: Grand Alaskan 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by N4061 View Post
Anyone interested in the new N41 may want to read my short post On the Nordhavn Dreamers site about seeing hull number one today in DP.
Why don't you copy/paste and post it here as well?

Old 11-15-2020, 09:35 PM   #3
Guru

City: St Augustine,Fl
I don't even know what DP is....I agree with Menzies....feeling stupid newbie here.
Old 11-15-2020, 09:44 PM   #4
Guru

City: Jacksonville
Vessel Name: SONAS
Vessel Model: Grand Alaskan 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor of Fortune View Post
I don't even know what DP is....I agree with Menzies....feeling stupid newbie here.
Yes, probably makes absolutely zero sense to the vast majority on here.

It's Dana Point. Nordhavn's HQ in the US.

No idea why the OP is pushing TF members to another forum to read his post rather than posting it here?
Old 11-15-2020, 10:38 PM   #5
Guru

Revised Post

Well it appears I took to much for granted on my simple post about the N41 so letís try this again.
Today Mary and I decided to drive to Dana Point, CA. where the Nordhavn corporate office is located for a walk around the harbor. While we knew the the first two N41 hulls were inbound we didnít know the boats arrived. As we rounded the PAE corporate office I immediately spotted what appeared to be the new N41 docked only a few slips from a N40. From the stern view I had a good comparison of both boats and could see both the beam and height differences. As we walked the dock I could see the difference in bow height and the narrow hull shape of the new N41. The PH windows of the new N41 are similar to the coastal cruiser and found on most newer boats. The exterior design is all Nordhavn but slimmer and less beefy. The narrow beam and two side decks make for a smaller salon but functional for a weekend. The boat offers modern new lines and looks great. A view inside through the salon windows confirms (as best I could tell) fit and finish similar to China built boats. Nice wood work from what I could see. Well done PAE.

John T
N4050, N4061, N3522, Helmsman 38E
N4061 is offline   Reply With Quote