Vberth mattresses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you going to DIY it or have one custom made? If you are going to DIY it, then we ordered a memory foam mattress from Amazon and cut it to shape with an electric knife. We also added a memory foam topper since we both have arthritis and like it soft.

As you have already been welcomed, I have moved this thread, with specific request about GB 32 mattress replacement to the Grand Banks Owner's area for better exposure for the advice you're after. :)

As you have already been welcomed, I have moved this thread, with specific request about GB 32 mattress replacement to the Grand Banks Owner's area for better exposure for the advice you're after. :)

Comodave has a great idea. Or you can also likely find a small mattress factory near you that will build you exactly what you want. The one I found in Sacramento is a 40 year old company still run by the founder and his family. One daughter just graduated Sac State as an accountant, the other with a biology BS and Ramon Jr is calling most of the factory shots these days. In two days, they made me exactly what I was looking for and at a good price. Whenever I hear someone badmouth immigrants, I think of families like this one and smile at their ignorance.

Tak

And the really great thing about my mattress was that I ordered it from Amazon and paid extra for next day delivery. Someone, maybe UPS, screwed up and it didn’t come on time. I called Amazon and complained. After getting to a supervisor, she refunded the whole payment for the mattress. So not only is it the most comfortable mattress we own, we got it for free!

Hard to beat that price and have had similar experiences w Amazon. I LOVE Amazon both as a client and stockholder. If a week goes by without 2 or 3 deliveries from them, my wife thinks that either I’ve lost my phone and can’t order, or something dreadful has happened to their delivery guy!

Tak

Back
Top Bottom