Water in cockpit ceiling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ted Maness

I have water getting into the cockpit ceiling when system is pressurized. I can’t find the leak but am guessing it’s the line running up to the summer kitchen. There is no water visible under the simmer kitchen but water is dripping from the starboard rear corner. Any suggestions on accessing the later line going up the starboard wall?
Thanks

Welcome aboard. You will get better response if you give the make and model of the boat you are talking about.

Ted
Welcome aboard TF.
I will guess you have a late model MS 34T but Dave is correct it's best to spell out the details.

My 2008 34 does not have the flybridge / summer kitchen but will guess the routing for water lines would be in the Stbd side aft compartment fwd of the stairs. There is a fiberglass enclosure in the Eng Rm at the Stbd side air vent that provides access from the ER by removing screws.
Also the water pump is just below that area and you should find Ts that turn upward.
If my guess on model is wrong above may or may not apply.

Look under the port side seat on the fly bridge and check the drain hole under there isn’t blocked

Ted, I have a 2006 ms40. the summer kitchen is on the port side. the water lines feeding the sink come up the port side and run behind the stove to the sink.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom