Ugh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hmason

Guru
Vessel Name
Lucky Lucky
Vessel Make
Pacific Mariner 65
Surely this will buff right out.

Attachments

• IMG_5137.jpg
    IMG_5137.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 156
Looks like a grand old gal with a good story to tell and I’d be more interested in that than dismissing her as ugh-ly.

Or should she be draped in baggy canvas to hide age and a sagging stern, so we the infallible are not offended?

What's ugly is the condition "an owner" let the grand old girl get into. This didn't happen overnight. Will someone rehab her; who knows. I sure wouldn't want it docked next to me.

It may need a rattle can of blue paint. :)

Just judging by the condition of the floating pier, I assume that major rehab work would NOT be allowed there AND that moorage is not cheap. Sooo, hopefully this is somebody's project boat which is only passing through to better times at a boatyard. Inadequate fenders, big plastic box aft on upper deck, mis-matched mooring lines, and general lack of any dinghy or evidence or living aboard certainly suggest so to me.

The plot thickens. Seems the boat hit another boat coming into the marina. Once docked the crew left and nobody can find them. Marina is trying to track down the owner but so far no success. As I said, ugh.

The plot thickens. Seems the boat hit another boat coming into the marina. Once docked the crew left and nobody can find them. Marina is trying to track down the owner but so far no success. As I said, ugh.
Possible future auction!
Please keep posting if any further developments.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom