New to Mainship Trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pricelowe

Vessel Name
Little Red
Vessel Make
34 Mainship Trawler
Hello:

My wife and I just purchased a 2007, 34 Mainship Trawler and some minor things need fixing. First of all does anyone have a DIY cleaning solution for the three Fly-bridge swivel chairs?

Also the Fly-bridge Shurflo faucet is leaking and I am baffled how you get to the hot and cold water lines so I can replace it? Has me scratching my head.

Thanks for any one’s advice.

Chris

I have had success with Collinite products for vinyl after first cleaning them, rinse completely with water, allow to dry thoroughly then apply at at least 2 coats. Sorry, can't help with the water lines.

My 2006 Mainship 34T didn't have a faucet on the fly bridge. Is yours in a summer kitchen behind the starboard side seats? That is where our propane tank was located. The propane line came up from a chase below it. Seems like any plumbing would come up the same way.

David

Welcome and congrats on your new boat! Pics are always appreciated, sometimes required.

Greg.

Chris
Welcome aboard TF and a fellow MS owner.
Lots of current / former MS owners here.
FYI the "Sticky" at top of Marlow- Mainship builders section has some parts info that others have found helpful. My Bacchus website has some projects that I've done on our 34HT to make it more useful / comfortable for us.

The sink and faucet is located on the aft of the fly-bridge. There is also a outside fridge located next to it. I would hate to pull that out only to find there is still no access.

The sink and faucet is located on the aft of the fly-bridge. There is also a outside fridge located next to it. I would hate to pull that out only to find there is still no access.

Welcome to boat repair!!!! We have all done it before.

David

Back
Top Bottom