Hi from Will Waldron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will Waldron

My wife and I are seasoned cruisers who a few years ago made the switch from sail to a 1987 Bayliner 4550 named Charisma. We cruise from Long Island Sound as far as Maine. I have been on the water since the age of 10 including attending the U. S. Naval Academy and five years in the Navy which included tours as chief engineer on a destroyer and as an advisor to the Vietnamese Navy running along the coast on their small wooden junks. I've made six Newport Bermuda races, but have started to slow down. Hence the move to what we consider our summer condominium.

I look forward to the Trawler Forum as a source of information and advice and a means of sharing whatever I can of the experiences I have had.

Welcome Aboard, we like pictures.

pete

Hi Will, Welcome aboard, and thank you for your service. I did 5 years with M.S.C. in the E.R. then 17 years commercial on tankers till I retired.

Hi Will,
I believe I recently saw your boat advertised on Yacht World. It is certainly a beautiful example of the Bayliner 4550 motoryacht. Just from the listing photos you can tell the boat is owned by a very knowledgeable and experienced boat owner who has a very high level of attention to detail. Very nice looking vessel!

Peter
N.S.Millett

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom