Hello from Bowen Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Garysuds

Eagle 32. I am looking at purchasing one and would be interested in having a discussion with someone in PNW (British Columbia or Washington State). I have not been on one and the one i am looking at purchasing is a plane ride away and I was hoping to view one before hand. I have seen them on the water and this boat checks a lot of the boxes on our wish list. thank you Gary

Greetings, eh?
Welcome aboard. I don't know the model at all but can it be trailered? Might look further afield.

Gary
Welcome. Always good to add a member from SW BC to the group. Sorry I know nothing of your choice of boats. Nor do any of us know anything about you and your boating experience, so that would help to direct our advice where it might do some good.
I would hesitate to fly to look at a boat before I knew it was the one I want. There are always boats within a 2 hour drive (allowing some time for the ferry to West Van first) that would likely do the job. I once drove to Seattle to check out a bigger (2' itis) boat. I made a day of it and once I saw that boat it cured me of long distance journeys on the basis of pictures and descriptions by a broker. But at least there was no airfare involved.
Good luck in your search.

Thanks Keith.
A little more about us. We are lifetime boaters and I have been in the industry for over 50 years. Our last boat was a Mainship 31 Pilot but we no longer need the speed and wanted a few more comfort features. And the boat before that was a Tartan 3400 sailboat. Both very nice boats.
Gary

When I was a Burrard Yacht CLub member there was one of these in the club. That was 16 yrs ago though.
It may be worth a tel. call to the club to ask if it is still there and if they would pass your name on to the owners. I doubt they will give the owners name to you.
THere are not many of these boats around so if you really must see one then be prepared to do some travelling which it sounds like you are.

I too liked it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom