Florida slip - next Winter - fact finding mission!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TrawlerGreg

Vessel Name
We Are!
Vessel Make
Helmsman 38
Hello and Happy New Year!

I'm taking delivery of our new Helmsman Trawlers 38E Pilothouse this Spring and after enjoying it all Summer up in NY/New England I'll bring it south for the Winter - thinking Nov '24 - April '25.

Seeking:
A slip in Florida (preference would be East Coast, but open to West Coast) near an airport for easy in/out. Secure location as I'll be flying back and forth from the northeast. This is not a liveaboard for months at a time.

Anyone with a slip they want to rent? My wife and I are 50, I'm a USCG 25-ton mariner and we are super respectful and tidy. Our trawler is:

40 feet overall
13'11" beam
4' draft
30 amp power, fresh water nice but we have water maker.

Thanks!

Try Port 32 in JAX. Great facility, great neighborhood, secure, close to airport and great people. We travelled east and west coasts of Florida and maybe one or two others come close in this price range.

Just to throw out a West Coast option- Anclote Isles Marina Tarpon Springs

Hello and Happy New Year!

I'm taking delivery of our new Helmsman Trawlers 38E Pilothouse this Spring and after enjoying it all Summer up in NY/New England I'll bring it south for the Winter - thinking Nov '24 - April '25.

Seeking:
A slip in Florida (preference would be East Coast, but open to West Coast) near an airport for easy in/out. Secure location as I'll be flying back and forth from the northeast. This is not a liveaboard for months at a time.

Anyone with a slip they want to rent? My wife and I are 50, I'm a USCG 25-ton mariner and we are super respectful and tidy. Our trawler is:

40 feet overall
13'11" beam
4' draft
30 amp power, fresh water nice but we have water maker.

Thanks!
I’m actually thinking about doing the same. With a month or two in the Bahamas. My wife and I both have our 50 ton Masters. Any additional tips on a slip would be appreciated.

Soverel Harbour Marina in Palm Beach Gardens. Nice marina with shops and restaurants, 20-30 minute drive from Palm Beach International Airport. Also, short cruise to the Palm Beach Inlet

Good Luck on West Coast. Most if not all marinas from Tampa to Marco full with waiting lists. Except maybe the Vinoy in St Pete but you do not want to be there.

Back
Top Bottom