A/C wall control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dixie Life

Vessel Name
Aku Uka
Vessel Make
43’ DeFever
Smart Touch display problem. Anyone have any dealings with the Domestic/MicroAir Smart Touch display? The one I just bought/installed displays only in shades of gray. I can reprogram it for different colors with the exception of the on/off button. It stays gray. The company refuses to help. Said they would reprogram it if I sent it to them for $25.00. This is the fourth unit and display I've bought from them. Before Dometic bought them they helped me with any issue I had. Not now. Anyone know how to update the software?

Smart Touch display problem. Anyone have any dealings with the Domestic/MicroAir Smart Touch display? The one I just bought/installed displays only in shades of gray. I can reprogram it for different colors with the exception of the on/off button. It stays gray. The company refuses to help. Said they would reprogram it if I sent it to them for $25.00. This is the fourth unit and display I've bought from them. Before Dometic bought them they helped me with any issue I had. Not now. Anyone know how to update the software?

I sounds like you're saying it doesn't respond to reprogamming because it's failed. Have you stressed to the company that you're not a doofus, you have a clue, it won't reprogram, the thing just doesn't work?

Warranty replacement? Maybe escalate direct to Dometic?

-Chris

Last edited:
Correction to OP, they want $50.00 and I pay S&H.

Ditto what ranger42c said. Call the Dometic tech hot line if you haven’t already done so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom