2020 Helmsman 38E just sold?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey all, I am under contract to buy this boat. Given that I am inherently superstitious, I will fill in all the details on closing. Probably sometime week after next. Our boat, which is also under contract, gets surveyed on Tuesday which will make or break that deal I think. But frankly, I don’t see how this could keep us from that genuinely Bristol boat (ours will eventually sell), which is a credit to the loving care of her previous owners. They are selling a boat that looks and performs like new, even though they went to Alaska and back! More on that later, including the details about this gorgeous boat.

Jeff

Hey all, I am under contract to buy this boat. Given that I am inherently superstitious, I will fill in all the details on closing. Probably sometime week after next. Our boat, which is also under contract, gets surveyed on Tuesday which will make or break that deal I think. But frankly, I don’t see how this could keep us from that genuinely Bristol boat (ours will eventually sell), which is a credit to the loving care of her previous owners. They are selling a boat that looks and performs like new, even though they went to Alaska and back! More on that later, including the details about this gorgeous boat.

Jeff

Congratulations, Jeff!

Nice looking boat, good luck. Hope everything works out for you.

Back
Top Bottom