Naiad 201-1 stabilizer.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RT Firefly

Enigma
Greetings,
I have replace all the hydraulic hoses on the above unit as I considered them maintenance items and they were due. According to the manual (1983 edition) a "special" manifold is needed to do a proper bleed of the system without damaging the works. It seems to be unavailable from any of the sources I've contacted.

The fellow I purchased the hoses from (43 years experience) said he simply fills up the reservoir and lets the system run. It will self bleed.

In anticipation of selling the boat with working stabilizers I'm hesitant to take this fellows advice. I REALLY don't want the new owner(s) to have any problems. Any comments or hints? TIA.

Speak to craig at Stabilzed marine, he dispenses knowledge, instruction sheets and parts willingly. Both he and his wife are incredibly helpful.
https://www.stabilizedmarine.com/

Tel tel:9547977330

Greetings,
Mr. MJ. First place I called middle of last week. Left a voicemail. No response. Perhaps I'll try again. Thanks.

Edit:

Just called again and got a live body. They're going to get back to me.

Last edited:
RT
I used them 10+ years ago, first time they analyzed the problem on the phone, went through the fitting on the phone, sent the parts, with written fitting instruction's. Superb service. i used them again to provide parts and advice on moving away from belt driven HP pump to crankshaft driven pump. Improved the reliability of the system no end.

I used them again for a full rebuild on my current boat with 252's . in spite of being a 40yr old system, they found used replacement parts etc, and returned the system to as new. Sorry to hear your having a hard time contacting them, they are normally extremely attentive. Having said that they are worth the wait

Greetings,
Mr. MJ. The crew just finished up. TOTALLY professional and finally people who actually knew what they were doing!!!!! In Fort Lauderdale, no less. Would highly recommend this company for Naiad work. Thanks very much.

Back
Top Bottom