What's your favorite Treager tip?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GFC

Guru
I'd be willing to be that I'm not the only one on here who uses a Treager grill. I've used mine for everything fro Baby Back Ribs to chickens to turkeys to baked beans, etc.

So I thought I'd start a thread where you could show off your favorite Treager tip. Not your favorite meal, but something that you have found makes cooking on the Treager easier, faster, smoother, etc.

Here's mine. It is a welding blanket from Harbor Freight, 6'x8', made of fiberglass. I fold it up so it just covers the "roof" of the Treager and doesn't droop down over the sides. It helps to keep the heat inside the grill thereby allowing you to cook using less pellets, and also keeps the temperature more even as things cook.

95015_I.jpg

Next?

Greetings,
Mr. GFC. A TIG torch is probably NOT the best way to do a turkey but since I don't like turkey, I can't see how that would make it taste any worse...Each to his/her own...

iu

Mr. RTF? TIG torch? I'm not sure what that is or how it relates to pellet grills. Can ya 'splain dat for this ol' gummer?

No tips, but been wanting one of those grills. Talk me into it!

Visit amazingribs.com. Their rib roast and pulled pork shoulder instructions result in WONDERFUL meals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom