21:21:21:21:21:21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menzies

Guru
Vessel Name
SONAS
Vessel Make
Grand Alaskan 53
Tonight at 21:21:21 it will be, 21 seconds, 21 minutes, 21 hours of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century.

And?

You need to go back to consuming alcohol, too much sobriety apparently isn't good for you.

Ted

A friend, a computer programmer, got married at 10.10 on 10/10/10.

I asked about the binary code thing. He said mostly it would help his long term health. Keep him from forgetting their anniversary.

And?

You need to go back to consuming alcohol, too much sobriety apparently isn't good for you.

Ted

I ain't a quitter! Three weeks in!

Missus says she wants to keep going, I'm concerned.

A friend, a computer programmer, got married at 10.10 on 10/10/10.

I asked about the binary code thing. He said mostly it would help his long term health. Keep him from forgetting their anniversary.

We got married the day after Independence Day 1980.

EZPZ when asked howi long we've been marriaged!

My wife and I have the same birthday (although different years), I never forget. And we got married on my father's birthday, so that helps too. And my parents got married on Pearl Harbor day. Need all the mental crutches I can get.

I ain't a quitter! Three weeks in!

Missus says she wants to keep going, I'm concerned.

I stopped alcohol about 18 months ago, I was surprised at how little I missed it. Of course, with Covid we are not going to Happy Hour at the marina tiki bar, nor are we visiting any microbreweries. In my case I had a bad bout of IBS that prompted me to give eliminating alcohol a chance. It worked and after 15 years of misery I feel great.

I still wine taste since my wife still drinks, but only a sip of her glass.

BTW, we got married the day before Pearl Harbor Day, another great American disaster.....

Last edited:
I stopped alcohol about 18 months ago, I was surprised at how little I missed it. Of course, with Covid we are not going to Happy Hour at the marina tiki bar, nor are we visiting any microbreweries. In my case I had a bad bout of IBS that prompted me to give eliminating alcohol a chance. It worked and after 15 years of misery I feel great.

I still wine taste since my wife still drinks, but only a sip of her glass.

BTW, we got married the day before Pearl Harbor Day, another great American disaster.....

My wife keeps making worrying little comments like her skin feels so much softer (she always had great skin), my blood pressure is great (it always was great), etc. Now she is talking about 100 days rather than just January.

Of course I get the "there is nothing stopping you from having a drink when you want..."

Yeah, right!

I once keyed in my wife's birthday as my PIN to enter my work's security gate. Only thing was that I got the date wrong so for years after I had to remember a "pretend" birthday.

I got locked out multiple times. ��

My wife's birthday is Halloween. She forgot our first anniversary, the 5th, and the 10th. I don't worry about anniversaries anymore.

Ted

Wifey B: We double up on celebrations. Our anniversary is on my birthday and our meetaversary is on his birthday weekend, so we get four holidays in two celebrations. :D

Wifey B: We double up on celebrations. Our anniversary is on my birthday and our meetaversary is on his birthday weekend, so we get four holidays in two celebrations. :D

Cheapskates.

Back
Top Bottom