Need Help Finding Part

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MYTraveler

Guru
I have an HRO Systems water maker, but misplaced the remote control panel. A picture is below. I can find new ones for $409 (this is a 2.5" x 3" part consisting of two push buttons and 4 LEDs -- no logic or other solid state components that probably costs $10 to make), but would much prefer to buy a used one at a discounted price. There is a place near me that would likely have the part, but they are closed for all of 2020 for remodeling. So my question is, can anyone suggest used boat equipment sellers that have parts like this? Thanks, Rick

Attachments

• HRO_Remote_Control_zm-1-1.jpg
    HRO_Remote_Control_zm-1-1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 86
Hmmmm...

H611000004 looks exactly the same.

Caveat Emptor.

Thanks. I didn't want to complicate my original post, and don't know whether I need a -4 or -5, but I actually have two of these water makers and the second one (whose control plate I did not misplace) is white. So, I am hoping to find a used equipment dealer that has the right part at a good price. HRO systems no longer supplies the high pressure pump for the the model that this part controls, so I am thinking there must be a bunch of these things being pulled out and replaced, and if so I ought to be able to buy a used one a pretty good price. But, if I can't find a white one at a good price, I will make an offer on this one. Thanks for your input.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom