Navico Autopilot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Centropristis

Vessel Name
Three Little Birds
Vessel Make
Mainship MKI
Does anyone have any manuals for a Navico autopilot. There is a complete system, PCP500 course computer and heading sensor, pump, rudder indicator, and controller installed on my boat from the previous owner. The PO never had it working because he couldn’t troubleshoot it. I found a relay to turn on the computer (triggered by a switch that was disconnected at the helm). It was hidden among bad wiring that I am in the process of cleaning up. I disconnected the pump, computer, and controller to bench test at home and it all works fine. I would love to reinstall to use on the boat. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks fgarriso, but those aren’t going to work for me. Pretty sure my system is an older one. It does not seem to integrate with my plotter and the controller does not have a screen on it. Next time I am at the boat, I will get some pictures of it to post.

Does anyone have any manuals for a Navico autopilot. There is a complete system, PCP500 course computer and heading sensor, pump, rudder indicator, and controller installed on my boat from the previous owner. The PO never had it working because he couldn’t troubleshoot it. I found a relay to turn on the computer (triggered by a switch that was disconnected at the helm). It was hidden among bad wiring that I am in the process of cleaning up. I disconnected the pump, computer, and controller to bench test at home and it all works fine. I would love to reinstall to use on the boat. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.

Your unit appears to be the same as the SIMRAD AP12, the names of the compass, rudder feedback and controller are different but the number of connections, wire colors and images look the same to me. The user manual and install guide is here:

https://softwaredownloads.navico.co...Software - Copy/documents/EOL_AP12_OM_ENG.pdf

edited for typo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom