Need denso pump help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

captDJ

Veteran Member
Looking for a Denso injector pump 3922763 for my stbd 6bta-300, rebuilt or good core preferable to new but have had no luck finding any available.

I had to replace a Denso on our 6BT and was told new ones were not manufactured anymore; but the old one could be rebuilt with new parts. Must admit something about that didn't make sense but we received a rebuilt pump in about a month. This was 4-5 years ago so a little dated.

I had to replace a Denso on our 6BT and was told new ones were not manufactured anymore; but the old one could be rebuilt with new parts. Must admit something about that didn't make sense but we received a rebuilt pump in about a month. This was 4-5 years ago so a little dated.

The fuel shop said my core was beyond economical repair and they were looking for a new/rebuild with no luck

I just might have one of those, I’ll check the numbers tomorrow.

It was working when I got it. I derated the motor, so used the smaller CAV pump.
You’ll have to cross check the part #, it was from a 300 hp 6 BTA.

Attachments

• 6099B8CB-E71B-4532-BCCF-8AFAF0BEE6C8.jpg
    6099B8CB-E71B-4532-BCCF-8AFAF0BEE6C8.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 3AF9C834-8C9A-43F7-BDBD-F0E313641E34.jpg
    3AF9C834-8C9A-43F7-BDBD-F0E313641E34.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 20
It was working when I got it. I derated the motor, so used the smaller CAV pump.

You’ll have to cross check the part #, it was from a 300 hp 6 BTA.

That’s awesome, I’ll call the fuel shop tomorrow and get back with you. Mine is a 6bta 300, Thank You

That’s awesome, I’ll call the fuel shop tomorrow and get back with you. Mine is a 6bta 300, Thank You

Sorry still waiting for the fuel shop to return my call, I am very interested and will try to get an answer Monday

I won’t be home again until the end of this month, so take your time.
PM me if you want to discuss particulars.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom