Flybridge canvass dash cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CHIEFRAY

Vessel Name
KNOT YOARS
Vessel Make
2001 BAYLINER CIERRA
Looking to see what the average cost for a flybridge canvass dash cover would cost. Attachments would be snaps. Size would be 88 inches X 18 inches.

Wow....really depends on what you consider a dash cover?

Wi there be pockets to cover things like electronics, steering wheel, venturi, etc...etc....

Wish I knew how to add a picture to this thread but the cover will be covering the gauges and a couple of switches with a small half-moon cut-out for the wheel.

Thas a pretty good description so someone might be able to help.

Pictures can be posted after so many posts I believe...not sure how many.

Make model and year of boat would help too.

2001 Bayliner Ciera 3388.

Chief,
I made my own from a heavy duty tarp last fall. Set snaps in the stock hems for the forward edge. Hemmed the aft edge with permanent double-sided carpet tape. Loaded the aft hem with closet hanger rod stock for some weight, then clamped that edge down to various boat features.

Key is to keep storm weather from getting under the edges and lifting the covers. Cover really helped during a big snowstorm event last December. Cost maybe $30 plus a good snap kit off the internet. Sorry no pics, the ones I've got just show a foot of snow on the bridge.

Wish I knew how to add a picture to this thread but the cover will be covering the gauges and a couple of switches with a small half-moon cut-out for the wheel.

Go to the home page and there is a section of How to Use the Forum. In that section is a sticky thread on How to Post Photos.

Mine covers the entire bridge including seats. Attaches under windshield and bridge sides.

About six yards of Sunbrella @ $25/yd, plus $400. Labor.

Built hell for stout.

Looking to see what the average cost for a flybridge canvass dash cover would cost. Attachments would be snaps. Size would be 88 inches X 18 inches.

I had a helm cover made. Paid $600. Cover is reinforced over steering wheel and throttles. They did an excellent job.

I paid $700 for a new fly bridge/mooring cover. Covers windshield, instruments and seats.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom