We are Lucky Lucky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hmason

Guru
Vessel Name
Lucky Lucky
Vessel Make
Pacific Mariner 65
Lucky Lucky is the name on the boat we just bought. We are going to keep it as we consider ourselves lucky to have found her before she hit the market. She's a 2001 Pacific Mariner 65 and has lots of new equipment including a 2021 suite of Garmin electronics in the "glass bridge" style of installation. Although she's not a trawler we hope we will continue to be accepted on this great forum.

Below is my attempt at posting a picture. I guess I need to change my signature too.

Attachments

• Photo.jpg
    Photo.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 41
Lucky Lucky is the name on the boat we just bought. We are going to keep it as we consider ourselves lucky to have found her before she hit the market. She's a 2001 Pacific Mariner 65 and has lots of new equipment including a 2021 suite of Garmin electronics in the "glass bridge" style of installation. Although she's not a trawler we hope we will continue to be accepted on this great forum.

Below is my attempt at posting a picture. I guess I need to change my signature too.

What a cool looking boat!

Congratulations!!

Yes, you are absolutely still welcome here. Lots of us don’t have trawlers anymore. Congrats on your new boat, beauty. What engines does it have?

Howard,

She looks real nice!

One question:
One picture, really? You know it's free to post pictures on TF and your phone has a camera. Besides, how are we going to tell you that the anchor is too small or the wrong type without more information?

All kidding aside, very happy for you! Glad the deal is done. Look forward to seeing your new boat in February.

Ted

First, the engines are CAT 3406E with 2,400 hours, 800 hp each. Second I will post more pics soon. Still have lots to figure out before I’m truly comfortable. Thanks for the good wishes.

Also want to mention that she was built in Laconner, WA.

Congrats, Howard. Look forward to learning more about your new boat, but I'll miss the avatar photo of your great looking GB 46 Europa, Magic!

Back
Top Bottom